If you would like to make the following edits to your published webtoons, follow the steps below:
Changing the Thumbnail Image
1. To change the thumbnail image of your published Toonit, click on your Toonit from the dashboard.
2. Click the editing icon on the top left corner.
3. Select your desired image.
3. Then, click the OK button to save.
Changing Toonit Title and Story Description
1. To change the title or story description of your published Toonit, click on your Toonit from the dashboard.
2. Click the editing icon on the top left corner of the Toonit title.
3. In the pop-up you will be able to edit the following information:
- Target Audience
4. Once all the information is correctly filled out, click the Start button.
Unpublishing your Toonit
1. To unpublish your Toonit, click on your Toonit from the dashboard.
2. Note that you can’t completely delete your Toonit but you may unpublish it. To unpublish, you must start with the most recent chapter. For example, if your Toonit has a total of three chapters and you want to unpublish chapter one you must first unpublish chapter three, then two, then one.
To begin, click on the editing icon on the top left corner of your webtoon chapter. You will notice that the editing icon is only on your most recent chapter.
3. Follow the steps to unpublish your chapter.
4. Note that you are able to re-publish any unpublished chapters.